Wednesday, December 7, 2016

New Teasers and Treats #WednesdayWow

Hey there everyone!!
I realize I have been quite absent these last months, and I do apologize for that. It was more then moving across country and starting a new and much more intense job. I also have broken with my publisher...........I know..........What the What?!?!?!!? Right?


--Can you tell I'm in a bit of a Moana mood right now? LOL. I mean who didn't like this movie? I'm still singing the songs a week later :D--
Considering that I am no longer with my former publisher I had a tough decision to make, but ultimately I felt that I was up to the task of self publishing A KING WILL RISE.
Don't get the freak on yet.......I have been SSOOOO blessed and humbled that my former editors were able to work with me freelance to make sure my book is as shiny and wonderful as the others. Believe me when I say it was a rough process, but I truly feel A KING WILL RISE will not let you down.
I was also blessed that a good friend, and fellow author, Rebekah Ganiere was able to create my beautiful and stunning cover! I couldn't be more amazed and thrilled by the great work she put in to it.

Not that I really need to show my cover off again.......but yeah I kind of do!

I am also please to announce A KING WILL RISE is available for pre-order as of today! This final jewel will be delivered by Dagg and the Pixies on December 27th to all digital devices! Paperbacks will follow only days later :) It's across all platforms and here are the links:

AMAZON     IBOOKS     B&N    KOBO     GOODREADS
Share the wonderful news and celebrate by buying your copy now AND getting a look at a new teaser for A KING WILL RISE as apart of a new # I'm trying out #WednesdayWow
Click the image to head over to my main site for the teaser! And if the link doesn't work, just click here

I hope you enjoy this goodness and I can't wait for DEC 27th!
<3 always LH