Thursday, March 24, 2016

Spring Fun, Sale & RELICS OF CAMELOT teaser



Hey everyone!! March is almost done, which means Spring is here and bringing with it all the Spring craziness!



This year I've got a pretty packed schedule between my real world job and my writing world, just to make things really interesting. The biggest piece of Spring fun is the release of RELICS OF CAMELOT! We've all been waiting and waiting and it's finally here. You can pre-order it across all platforms but here are two to make life easier:




Making a devil’s bargain with a Fae queen is a dangerous thing.
Thrown back to the golden days of Camelot, the Destined One needs to find the object that will lead her and the Knights of the Round Table to the Grail of Power. But Aliana must also figure out and complete a mystery task before she can return to her own time. The consequences of revealing Camelot’s future to King Arthur or any member of the Round Table family could be devastating. She is forced to keep secrets, feeling more alone than ever, even with the support of new friends and allies. With the unwelcome knowledge of their looming deaths, will she be able to resist the temptation to save the people she loves?
The attentions of Sir Galahad and King Arthur are a delightful yet confusing distraction. Her feelings for Arthur—even this version of him who doesn’t know her—continue to grow. The sparking sensation she’d felt whenever she touched Sir Galahad is mysteriously missing, but she can’t deny a continued connection with the protective knight.
Weapons powerful enough to destroy even Excalibur surface along with a shadowy figure that even seems to have influence over Mordrid. The time of the eclipse grows ever closer and everything Aliana thought she knew will once again be tossed into question again as she continues on her Legendary quest.

 But there's so much more to it all than just this! RT is in Vegas this year and I'll be joining 90 other YA authors throughout the week at panels, parties and so much more. I'll be at the Book signing on Saturday with copies of all of my books (hoping my publisher gets copies of RELICS there in time ;P).
As a treat, I convinced my publishers to put LEGENDARY and CLAIMING EXCALIBUR on sale from now until the end of RT! LEGENDARY is $0.99 and CLAIMING EXCALIBUR is $1.99, and yes this sale is across all platforms!!


Still there's more. Tonight, March 24th is the first showings of Batman vs. Superman, and me being the proud geek I am have tickets for the first showing at 6 PM here in DC! I promise there'll be no spoilers but all I can say is I am jumping out of my skin with excitement just wanting the day to be over so I can see this movie.



And I've got one last Spring goodie! The first YA Scavenger Hunt of 2016 starts March 29th (the same day RELICS OF CAMELOT releases) I am apart of #TeamRed and as my usual I'll be giving away extra prizes in addition to the main giveaways for each team on the hunt. Normally the hunts are only 72 hours, but this time, since we have 9 teams, the hunt will run from March 29th -April 3rd to give all you amazing readers time to really see what's on offer from so many great authors :)

And now that I've killed a little more time, I need to get back to kitchen life so I can get out of here to go see one of my top 3 most anticipated movies of 2016!
Wait...wait...one more thing before I go: A new RELICS OF CAMELOT teaser :)


“Are you excited for the games tomorrow, Aliana?”
Aliana turned, her face almost colliding with Galahad’s wide chest, her heart beating in her ears. Her eyes looked up to meet his laughing blue ones. “You really must stop sneaking up on me, Galahad.”
He smiled broadly. “It would seem I have a talent for finding you when you are lost in your thoughts.”
Aliana’s stomach started to fill with butterflies. Before the very perceptive knight could read her she turned back around, leaning her elbows on the cold stone of the rampart. “Are you excited for the games?”
He took a spot next to her, his arm brushed against hers as he mimicked her pose. “There are many things about these coming festivities that excite me.”
Aliana glanced at him briefly as he looked down at the arenas.  “You mean you’re excited to prove you are the best of the knights of Camelot?”
“Perhaps.” His body presses a little closer against hers. “There are few things that I enjoy more than facing a worthy opponent. And these games bring out the best in Camelot and the other kingdoms.”
Aliana giggled lightly. He is such a guy!
“You laugh at me?”
“No.” She glanced at him. “Well, maybe. Part of me is afraid to ask what you enjoy more than beating on other warriors.”
His grin widened. He turned his body so he was facing her, one arm leaning on the stone wall. “I enjoy being with those I hold most dear.” He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.
Heat raced through her, but not the silver sparks that she had had always felt from his touch. Her ears and cheeks turn red. In movies and TV, this is the part where the girl would look at the guy and they would share a passionate kiss. But Aliana’s resolve had already weakened once. She took a step back. She wasn’t sure she was ready to let it happen again.


<3 always LH