Monday, June 16, 2014

I Believe That USA will win! And they did

Next to college football--Go Buckeyes! Scarlet and Gray till the day I die!--soccer is the only other sport I really love watching! And there is no better place to see the best the world has to offer than at the World Cup. The @014 World Cup has started out as one of the most exciting, nail biting, heart breaking and heart soaring ones yet. 3 teams making huge upset wins against the heavy favorites and tonight made the 4th with USA's 2-1 victory over Ghana!

I've only just now caught my breath and I ca't wait to see what happens next in this wonderful sport.

One thing I know for sure, I'm gonna be rubbing it in to all the naysayers at work who said USA didn't have a chance!




I believe

I believe that

I believe that we

I believe that we will

I believe that we will win!

I believe that we will win!

I believe that we will win!

I believe that we will win!