Friday, March 21, 2014

A to Z theme reveal

It's March 21st which means the last day of my fantastical blog tour AND the reveal of my chosen theme for the 2014 A to Z blog theme!
As a refresher, the A to Z blog challenge was created in 2010 by the A to Z blog team. The purpose is to blog daily, about any topic that fits your theme, and have each day's topic start with a letter from the Alphabet. Since Sundays are the only days we do not have to post to meet the challenge requirements, that leave us with 26 Days and 26 posts. One day for each letter from the Alphabet.
Now that that's out of the way.... here is my theme for the 2014 A to Z blog challenge (my first one ever!)
YA books from A to Z


If you can't tell from the photo collage I created above, I've chosen my theme to be YA books from A to Z! And let me tell you, some of them WERE NOT EASY to find! But none the less, I have my 26 books, most ones I have read within the last 15 years.
Why all YA you ask? Simple: I'm a YA author. YA's are some of my fav books to read and the ones that inspire me to write my own stories. But you'll learn more about that during April!
To see the other blogs participating in today's massive theme reveal click here!

Till next times lovelies!
<3 LH