Thursday, August 22, 2013

August Reader Party

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been a bit absent but I have MAJOR NEWS coming this weekend and I've been doing a bunch of fun Author and reader things so I wanted to share real quick!

So yesterday I got to be apart of Author C.J. Ellisson's August reader party and it was a BLAST! So i'm deciding to post it here along with some of the great comments that came from everyone at the Facebook party. Also I'm giving more love to my 3 winners of my YA book giveaway from that party. SO with out further a due: 


Hi i'm L.H. Nicole -or Lisa as many of my friends know me- and I write YA/NA fantasy/paranormal books with heaps and heaps of "Teenage love". (check out my facebook page next week for my full description about that)

I currently have two projects going a YA fantasy paranormal set in Roma, Italy and another NA Fantasy Romance: 'Legendary'. It is a CONTINUATION of King Arthur's story and that of his Knights of the Round Table, set here in present day and filled with crazy adventure, pet dragons, 7 magical realms and a kick butt heroin who is more than anyone else knows, even her.

You can find my author page by my name above (I get so happy when new people like my page!) and of course links to the series website and my other platforms to learn more about 'Legendary' and it's amazing characters…..good and evil because really, what's the fun of a book without a really good bad guy ;P

My question to you all is: what is your favorite versions of King Arthur legend: book vs. tv vs. movie

Last thing to note is  the cover I am posting is not the final one. It is the one I created before I got my amazing news. I hope that the final cover will be similar to the one I have created here! Enjoy and please let me know what you think! I love to hear other's opinions.
Here are some of the comments that came from the post
Patricia Statham actually I love the tv series called Camelot I don't know if you got it in the states but we have it in Canada .

April Kirkland I love reading different versions of king Arthur's tale. I also love the tv series Merlin that showed Arthur rise from Prince to King with Merlin at his side. I love to read anything having to do with king Arthur!

Linda Helme It's got to be a book for me, loved Arthurian books, just recently read one from J R Rain & have another lined up where Arthur is actually a girl, love a twist 

Lisa LH Nicole Hood Then you'll love one of my biggest twists..... No love triangle between Arthur/Lancelot/Guinevere. That gets saved for our heroin and her White Knight and Golden King

Nathanie S. Serrano I don't like the triangle either for some reason. It seemed unfair to me.

Sherita Eaton Landers Author L.H Nicole's friend here: so she knows what i'm about to say when I tell you guys Go with Team Galahad lol when you guys finally read Legendary when it is released 

Lisa LH Nicole Hood
 Sherita no biasing the possible new fans. 

Sherita Eaton Landers I would never do that lol just trying to let them know about how hot Galahad is and Arthur is not bad either

April Kirkland Haha @Sherita I will keep that in mind 
And the list of great comments goes on. but these were some of my faves.


And here's the announcements  of our winners!
Good morning everyone! First a few things before I announce my winners from yesterday's reader party. Major thanks to C.J. Ellisson for hosting a great party! I thought it was fun and ran really well! Also major thanks to all the readers and authors that came out, I personally had a blast and a lot of laughs at the great comments.

That's said now on to the part everyone has been waiting for, theannouncement of my three winners... drum roll please.......

1- April Kirkland
2- Linda Helme
3- Nathanie S. Serrano
Any there we have them! Congrats ladies please leave a comment in this thread with your choice of book then I will contact you to get your address to send out your prize and a bit of 'Legendary' swag!
Thanks again everyone! 

There you have it, stay tuned for more AMAZING news!

<3 always ~L.H. Nicole