Monday, July 15, 2013

Meet My Merlin

The call of Avalon’s magic shocked me from my slumber. The Destined one must have found Avalon. I searched out Sabine, she needs to make everything ready for the King. But how do I find them? Titania’s magic had forbidden my return to the forests. I’ll have to find another way. Soon Arthur will be restored, and so will my powers. ~Merlin


                                                                                           Photo courtesy of FanPop and ScarletWitch

Merlin Wylit is a very different guy now than he was in Camelot. He still hold the creed of Camelot and the Knights of the Round Table in his heart: Justice, truth, loyalty and honor. The Knights of the Round Table are King Arthur's inner circle of Camelot's Knights. And unlike all other Arthurian tales, Merlin is not just a trusted adviser to Arthur, he is also a Knight of the Round Table. He is not the greatest of swordsmen but his skill with magic makes him more dangerous than most can imagine... When his powers are at their full strength. But there is another who has laid him low for her own reasons, and he has paid the price for his betrayal of the woman for the last fourteen hundred years that he has lived.

This is just a small insight into who Merlin is in Legendary, as always you can go to my website and get a much fuller profile and insight into this amazingly complicated and, though he wouldn't admit it, damaged character.