Sunday, June 30, 2013

Meet my Mordrid

It’s weakened! For the first time in centuries I can feel the barrier thinning. She must be there- my escape--my queen. I am so close to having my revenge! I can feel her, her strength is unbelievable--a sirens call. Her emerald eyes have haunted me since the first I saw her. She will be mine! My Destined One! 



Photo courtesy Showtime pinterest page 

Since Legendary is so new I thought it would be a good idea to give some introductions to the characters.
As I was writing Legendary I realized I wanted to be able to give readers a better feel for the characters without having to write from many different POV's. My solution: Thoughts from the characters at the beginning of each chapter. 
Above is your first look at one of our villains Mordrid. Darkly beautiful, but so evilly flawed, his very presence will send chills of dread down your spine.

If you would like to see a fuller profile you can head over to my website Legendary Saga and check out his full profile as well as samples of Legendary.

I hope to see you there! Laters,
L.H. Nicole